Velous: Live in Miami Contest - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Velous: Live in Miami Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D. C. (collectively, “Territory”) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Translation Enterprises, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: Translation Enterprises, 145 W. 45th St., New York, NY 10038
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), November 28th, 2017 and ends at 8:59 p.m. ET, December 5th, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes by visiting https://velous1.squarespace.com/mia-flyaway and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form (“Entry” and collectively referred to herein as “Entries”). Your Entry must state your valid email address (“Address”) and full name, as all Entries without a valid first and last name will be discarded. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Address. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person per Address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 5 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes entry information; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production, technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified, and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to enter more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PRIZE: 1 GRAND PRIZEs: Two Roundtrip Domestic Flights to Miami, One Night Hotel Stay, $200 Uber Credit Event (“ARV”): $2000. Limit one (1) prize per person per Address. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Any and all expenses associated with use of the prize are solely the winner’s responsibility.
7. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. In a random drawing on or about December 5th, 2017, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNERS: All potential winners will be notified via email or phone to their Address on or about December 5th, 2017 and must respond as indicated in the email. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: [a] falsification of winner information or submission of more than one (1) Entry; [b] potential winner’s failure to respond to the notice within twenty four (24) hours with his/her full name and postal or mailing address; [c] the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [d] the return of any prize as undeliverable; [e] potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency and; [f] any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes associated with the prize are solely the responsibility of each winner.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
13. WINNER LIST: For a winner list, please see below. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.